FROM LONDON (1.5 hours from Central London)
- Take A3 towards Portsmouth
- Go past Guildford and take the exit Petworth/Haslemere/A286/ B3001/Milford/Elstead/A283 and then follow signs to Petworth on A283 (not Midhurst)
- From Petworth (about 20 minutes from A3 turning) follow signs to A272 towards Midhurst
- Go through Tillington (don't turn up into the village - stay on A272)
- About 1.5 miles outside Tillington, on the left of the main road, there is a barn conversion with conifers. Just after the barn is a track to the left witha pink sign saying Grittenham. Take that track and follow the white sign to Grittenham Barn.
- Take the A272 towards Petworth.
- After about 3 miles there is a pub on the left called the Halfway Bridge, we are on the right about half a mile on from the pub
- Go slow and look out for a pink sign to Grittenham
- Take that track and follow the white sign
RAIL & AIR DISTANCES
Haslemere Station 11 miles
Pulborough Station 8 miles
Gatwick Airport 32 miles (1 hour)
Heathrow Airport 52 miles (1 hour 5 mins)
Southampton Airport 43 miles (1 hour)