Viewings at Grittenham Barn
We will be resuming viewings at the Barn from 15 June in line with general Government guidance. Viewings will take place on the following basis:
- Initial viewings should be done virtually before you visit the Barn. Please only visit the Barn if you are still interested after viewing virtually.
- If you or anyone in your household has any flu like symptoms, please you do not visit the Barn.
- All physical viewings should be limited to members of the same household and one other that absolutely need to be there. If you need to bring small children with you, please try to keep them from touching surfaces and ensure they wash their hands regularly.
- When physically viewing the Barn, you should try to avoid touching surfaces.
- We will always make sure hand sanitiser is available for you however where possible please bring your own.
- The toilets at the barn will not be open for use, but you may use the wash basins.
- Please do not touch any surfaces or sit on any of the furniture.
- We will open all internal doors and ensure surfaces, such as door handles, hand rails and sinks are cleaned after each viewing with standard household cleaning products.
- Everyone involved in the viewing process must follow social distancing to minimise the spread of the virus.
If you would like to book in your viewing please email us on firstname.lastname@example.org or telephone 07788 467051.
If you would like to discuss your booking or you have any concerns, please contact Katherine on 07788 467051 or email email@example.com.
We will keep you posted here and on social media when we have more information.
The Grittenham Barn Team